· Blaustein Postdoctoral Fellow
o Johns Hopkins University, 2016 – 2018
· Ph.D. (Planetary Science, minor: Volcanology)
o Georgia Institute of Technology, 2012 – 2016
· Bachelors of Science (Geo-physics, minor: Planetary Science)
o University of Arizona, 2007-2012
- Blaustein Postdoctoral Fellowship. Johns Hopkins University. (2016).
- Urey Fellow (Declined). Lunar and Planetary Institute. (2016).
- Council on Undergraduate Research Fellow. CUR. (2016).
- Best Paper. School of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, GATech. (2016)
- Special Recognition. Office of the AZ governor (Douglas A. Ducey). (2015).
- 30Under30 in Science. Forbes. (2015).
- Research Excellence Award. GATech. (2015).
- Travel Grant. Geological Society of America. (2014).
- Graduate Research Opportunities Worldwide (GROW) Fellowship. National Science Foundation (2015).
- Travel Grant. NASA & Carnegie Institution for Science. (2014).
- Graduate Research Fellowship. National Science Foundation. (2013).
- Career Award. Lunar and Planetary Institute. (2013).
- Team-X Merit Award. Jet Propulsion Laboratory. (2013).
- Vorhees Scholarship. University of Arizona. (2012).
- Best Geomorphology Talk. University of Arizona. (2012).
- First Place in Physical Science Research. University of Arizona. (2012).
- Honorary Presidents Award. University of Arizona. (2011).
- CUR Fellow. Council on Undergraduate Research. (2011).
- Group Achievement Award. HiRISE Science Team. NASA. (2011).
employment and involvement (chronological)
· University de Nantes. (NSF-GROW/CNRS Fellowship). [September, 2015-October,2015].
o Project: Cryostat experiments to study perchlorates stability under Martian surface conditions.
· Jet Propulsion Laboratory [June 2013 – August 2013].
o Project: Geophysical characterization of the landing site for InSight mission to Mars. (w/Dr. Suzanne Smrekar).
· Planetary Science Institute, (PSI) [2011-2012].
o Project: Characterization of coma morphology of comet Halley. (w/Dr. Nalin Samarasinha).
· Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter & Lunar Mapping and Modeling Project [2010-2012].
o Digital Terrain Model (DTM) Analyst.
· Lunar and Planetary Laboratory, University of Arizona [2010-2011].
o Project: Metal distribution analysis on H-chondrites. (w/Dr. Dante Lauretta).
· High Resolution Imaging Science Experiment, (HiRISE) [2008-2012].
o Image Validator, DTM Analyst, Research Assistant. (w/Dr. Alfred McEwen).
· Southern California Earthquake Center .
o Project: Non-volcanic Triggered Tremors in California and Nepal. (w/Dr. Zhigang Peng).
· Department of Geoscience, University of Arizona .
o Project: (1) Scanning Electron Microprobe (SEM) imaging of detrital zircons. (2) Operation Tech in Paleomagnetism Lab. Research Assistant (w/Dr. George Gehrels & Dr. Tank Ojha).
· Department of Physics and Atmospheric Science, University of Arizona .
o Project: Extraction of graphene. Engineering design, implementation and construction of a feedback box. Research Assistant (w/Dr. Brian LeRoy).
1. Teaching Assistant for EAS1601 “How to Build a Habitable Planet”-Dr. Jean Lynch-Stieglitz. (Spring, 2013).
2. Teaching Assistant for EAS 2600. “Earth Processes”. (Spring, 2013)
3. Guest Lecturer: Astrobiology Class led by Dr. Veronica Bray. November 2011. Lunar and Planetary Laboratory. University of Arizona.
1. Recurring Slope Lineae on Mars. University of Arkansas. March 2012. Invited.
2. Recurring Slope Lineae on Mars. New Mexico State University. March 2012. Invited.
3. Mars Seminar. JPL. Summer 2013.
4. Summer Intern Final Presentation. JPL. Summer 2013.
5. Mars: Beyond Life. Atlanta Science Tavern. August 2015.
6. Dynamic Surface Processes on Mars. Laboratoire de Planétologie et Géodynamique de Nantes. 2015.
7. Lunar and Planetary Institute (LPI). November 2015. Invited.
8. SpaceUp Atlanta. November 2015. Invited. Keynote Speaker
9. TEDx Gateway. December 2015. Invited.
10. University of Georgia. February 2016. Invited.
11. Hastings College. Invited.
1. Reviewer for: Geophysical Research Letters, Journal of Geophysical Research: Planets, Planetary and Space Science.
2. Executive Secretary for NASA Solar System Workings (SSW) Review Panel (2015).
3. External Review Panelist for NASA Solar System Workings (SSW) Review Panel (2015).